To Dream of Flight To Dream of Flight

I'm shocked this has such a high score....

I watched it twice to make sure I didn't miss something, because sorry, none of it warrants a 4.36/5 and 9.7/10. The art was meh, the animation was arright, the story wasn't anything special at all...the music was really nice, though. I just don't get why it's so highly rated. Nothing happens. It's not funny or thought provoking or particularly interesting or anything. It's nothing out of the ordinary. Well, props to you everyone else loves it, but sorry, I'm not a fan. I'm obviously the only one so I guess I'm just an outlier missing some grand point to it. I did like your quote on the end screen, however. That was funny. Maybe that has something to do with why everyone loves this so much.

WhiteLightning responds:

I appreciate the thoughtful review and correct spelling, and apologize if everyone else votes this off the page.

Hawaiian Puppies Hawaiian Puppies

Cute.

I loved the dancing puppies, and the backgrounds were beautifully done; very fluid, too. Nice work.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Wow.

Wow. That was beautiful. Amazing. Touching. Awesome. I also really like your drawing style, and the piano is the best instrument. Keep up the great work!

Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom

Dino Run, FUCK YEAH

Great game, I love dino run! Very appealing design, premise, music, sounds, etc. Those fucking giant ass boulders though!!! Ruin mah life.

How in the HELL did somebody get a score of 620,240?! I'm calling they cheated. They had to have. The next closest score is like, 140,000.

pixeljamgames responds:

I think it was a hack. i removed it.

[KK]Penguin dress up!!!! [KK]Penguin dress up!!!!

It could use a bit of work...

The graphics were very slipshod; that was the biggest downside to this game. I couldn't even tell what some of the dress-up items were. You should have included a preloader, it makes the game seem much more professional. You should also include a selection of a few different songs, or at least a button to toggle the music on and off, cause I personally did not like the music at all. The concept of a dress-up game is also somewhat overused, so maybe you could've added some new element to the game to make it a bit different. With a bit of work you could make this a decent game, I suppose. Good-luck with your future Flash endeavors.

Anubis responds:

I L o ve E mo Mus ic.

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Excellent.

This game was very well made. I really liked the whole atmosphere, as well as the design of the creatures, and the music, which was very fitting. The controls were kinda confusing and difficult to get a handle of, but it was still a great game. Keep up the good work.