Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom

Dino Run, FUCK YEAH

Great game, I love dino run! Very appealing design, premise, music, sounds, etc. Those fucking giant ass boulders though!!! Ruin mah life.

How in the HELL did somebody get a score of 620,240?! I'm calling they cheated. They had to have. The next closest score is like, 140,000.

pixeljamgames responds:

I think it was a hack. i removed it.

[KK]Penguin dress up!!!! [KK]Penguin dress up!!!!

It could use a bit of work...

The graphics were very slipshod; that was the biggest downside to this game. I couldn't even tell what some of the dress-up items were. You should have included a preloader, it makes the game seem much more professional. You should also include a selection of a few different songs, or at least a button to toggle the music on and off, cause I personally did not like the music at all. The concept of a dress-up game is also somewhat overused, so maybe you could've added some new element to the game to make it a bit different. With a bit of work you could make this a decent game, I suppose. Good-luck with your future Flash endeavors.

Anubis responds:

I L o ve E mo Mus ic.

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Excellent.

This game was very well made. I really liked the whole atmosphere, as well as the design of the creatures, and the music, which was very fitting. The controls were kinda confusing and difficult to get a handle of, but it was still a great game. Keep up the good work.